Teamleader - Register athlete to a competition
Here follows a short manual how to register athletes for a competition and also how to administrate your athletes in Racemanager. To be able to that you need have a Teamleaderaccount in Racemanager linked to your club/team. Click here to sign up for a Teamleaderaccount >>
Racemanager is a webased system with great opportunities fro Teamleaders to administrate their registrations and changes.
Working flow when register to a competition:
1. Registration is open until entry deadline when registration close.
2. The organizer makes the draw and set up the schedule for the competition based on the registrations.
3. When the draw is done, the registration is open for changes, cancellations and late registrations. Late registrations is only possible according to the number of place left in the heats according to the draw. If the heats are full are furher registrations not possible. If a cancellation is done in a full distance it is possible to make a registration to fill it up again.
4. Changing windows close the day before the competition and after the only the organizer can do changes.
To be able to that you need have a Teamleaderaccount in Racemanager linked to your club/team. Click here to sign up for a Teamleaderaccount >>
- Log in at https://se.racemanager.net/
- Click at the Gear icon up att the right.
- Now you will se a menu where the name of your club or team is shown, click at the name.
- Now you will see a list with all athletes for your club/team.
- To edit an athlete click on "Edit" at the right in the row for the athlete.
- Now you are able to make some changes on the athlete. If you set an athlete as Inactive the athlete wont we possible to registrate fpr a competition but will still be shown in the list and then you can set the athlete to Active again.
- To add new athletes, click "Edit" on an existing athlete and then click "Add user" up at the right.
- Log in at https://se.racemanager.net/
- Click on Entries in topmenu
- Click on "Edit entries" or "Start here" at the competition you want to register.
- Now you will see a list on all athletes for your club/team, check all the athletes that you want to register regardless what distance they will participate in. Click "Save"
- Now you will see a list where the registrated athletes are checked and after their names the available K1-distances are shown according to the athletes class. If you click the button "Quick entry - All single races" the checked athletes will be registrated for all possible K1-races. You will here registrate all your athletes to all K1-races with one click!
- If an athlete not will compete in all K1-distances or will participate in another class than the default, click on the distances after the name. If the textcolor for a distance is black the athlete is registrated, if the color is gray the athlete is not registrated. Finish with a click on "Save".
- To cancel an athlete from all races in a competition, click on the Trashcan after athletes name.
- See "Register to a competition step 1" step 1-4, its important that all athletes are registrated like that.
- Click on the button "K1/K2/K4"
- Click "Select distance", now you will see all distances for the competition at the left. Click at the distance you want to
- Click on "Add team". Now you will see two boxes, at the right you can see the athletes that are registrated and allowed to compete in the class. Drag the desired athlete over to the left box, when done the athlete are registrated to the race.
- OBS! Every time you click "Add Team" a empty registration is created "DELETE OR EDIT THIS ENTY". If you dont choose any athlete the empty registration will be left, click DELETE to get rid of it.
- Its also possible to use this function make changes in a K1-race, for instance if an athlete will compete in an another K1-class than the default.
- This function is also used to cancel in certain races or make changes in crews.
- When ready click "Back"